Staff at Empatha have a combined 100 years of experience in health communications and contact center operations.
- Our test results counselors and health communications specialists are highly skilled in counseling techniques and intervention strategies. They are able to quickly recognize and assess the needs of callers.
- Mid-level management monitors support staff regularly and monitors all projects to ensure project goals are met.
- Management staff has extensive experience in contact center management, clinical trial support services, research study recruitment and implementation, survey development and administration, and more.
At Empatha, we screen potential staff rigorously, to ensure premier customer service. Our close proximity to many nationally recognized universities such as Duke, North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill enables us to draw from a well-educated labor market.
All staff undergo extensive trainings in a variety of areas related to our work.
- Privacy and Confidentiality: Staff complete training on issues of privacy and confidentiality and are familiar with HIPAA and how it applies to their job duties.
- Human Subject Research: Among Empatha’s services are clinical trial recruitment, enrollment and other support services. To better understand the nature of the work and the history of clinical research, staff complete coursework in human subjects research.
- AIRS Certification: Contact center services are at the core of Empatha’s work. Empatha contact center staff are certified by the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS), a membership association for Information & Referral professionals that offers a professional credentialing program for individuals working within the I&R sector of human services. Certification is a measurement of documented knowledge in the field of I&R, reflecting specific competencies and related performance criteria.