By partnering with Empatha, you get the experience of its staff and the staff of its parent organization the American Sexual Health Association (ASHA). ASHA is a leader in the area of sexual health, with an advocacy role in Washington and numerous research and educational programs.
Empatha was incorporated on March 16, 2005, in North Carolina and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ASHA. Since 1914, ASHA has been dedicated to improving the health of individuals, families, and communities. ASHA promotes the sexual health of individuals, families and communities by advocating sound policies and practices and educating the public, professionals and policy makers, in order to foster healthy sexual behaviors and relationships and prevent adverse health outcomes.
Empatha has experience supporting organizations in the public, private, academic, and non-governmental sectors with a variety of services. Our client list includes:
- the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- the National Institutes of Health
- the National Opinion Research Center
- the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill
- Research Triangle Institute
- Private pharmaceutical companies
- Ethical Advocates
- and the United Way of North Carolina
Empatha works with each clients to develop customized solutions to meet their specific needs. Learn more about what Empatha can do for you.